Asset One Mortgage Job Opportunities...
Asset One Mortgage has experienced continued and substantive growth over the years. We are known for our ability to deliver unsurpassed expert mortgage advice and customer service that exceeds our customer’s expectations. We represent some of the biggest and best mortgage lenders in the country and offer a large portfolio of products and services that address a broad spectrum of mortgage lending needs:
- Conventional Loans
- FHA & VA Loans
- Rural Development Loans
- Purchase & Refinancing Options
Our reputation in the industry is unparalleled in great part because of the exceptional talent we've attracted. We are currently offering careers in:
Asset One Mortgage Expects:
- 3+ years of successful mortgage origination experience with an emphasis on conventional, FHA, VA and rural development residential 1-4 family mortgages to the Findings of Loan Prospector, Desktop Underwriter or other proprietary automated underwriting system.
- 2+ years outside mortgage sales experience including a proven ability to handle multiple tasks, stressful situations with successful service outcomes.
- Proven high level of initiative, self motivation, excellent communication and organizational skills along with fantastic attention to detail, and reliability.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to explain programs, loan terms, features, policies and benefits to customers and business partners.
- Excellent customer service skills with the availability to assist customers on evenings and weekends.
- Strong understanding of technology based systems Demonstrate strong understanding of technology based systems, including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use database marketing.
- Proven ability to excel at providing service in a team environment, with at least two professional references from local referral partners (e.g., Realtors, Builders, Attorneys, Financial Advisors or CPAs).
- High School Education or equivalent
We offer a competitive commission compensation plan, as well as an exciting work environment! You could be on your way to a fun, challenging and satisfying career on a successful and growing team!